Topic: Advent Scripture: Psalm 2:1–2:12
December 1, 2013
I. A revolt against God’s Anointed. Psalm 2:1-3; Acts 4:25-28
II. God places a King on the throne. Psalm 2:4-6
III. The nations will become His possession. Psalm 2:7-9; Hebrews 1:5
IV. A final plea. Psalm 2:10-12
Questions for reflection:
• How are the ruling authorities continuing to revolt against God today?
• How does Christ go about bringing the nations to Himself?
• What do we say when at times it looks like the cause of Christ is losing ground?
• What does it mean to find your refuge in Christ?
• What does the promise of blessing look like in your life?