Tearing Down The Gates
Scripture: Judges 16:1–16:3
January 14, 2018
“Tearing Down the Gates”
- Reasons in support of Samson’s innocence. Judges 16:1-3
- The key to understanding this text is Joshua 2:1-16.
III. Samson fulfills God’s calling. Judges 14:4, 16:3
- Christ has torn down the gates that stand in our way. Colossians 2:15, Matt. 16:18, Rev. 3:8
Questions for reflection:
- What is the meaning of Samson’s removal of the city gates?
- How does the removal of the gates relate to what Christ has accomplished through His death and resurrection?
- Where is God calling you to step out in faith and trust God to bring the victory?