The Best Seat In The House
Scripture: Luke 14:7–14:11
The Best Seat in the House
July 8, 2018
- A parable about pride and humility. Luke 14:7-10
- The social value of humility is on display.
- A critical principle of the kingdom. Luke 14:11, 1 Peter 5:5-6, Phil. 2:6-10
Questions for reflection:
- What are some of the benefits of genuine humility?
- How is Jesus a model of humility and exaltation?
- What are tangible ways in which humility expresses itself?
More in Parables from the Gospel of Luke
July 15, 2018The Rich Fool